History of KCUMC

cropped-kcumclogo.jpg

 KENDRICKS CREEK UNITED METHODIST CHURCH

In a letter, dated in April 1885, the Methodist Conference wrote: “The time has come for a church at Kendricks Creek.”  Soon after that, in 1886 on land donated by W.R. Miller and William Perry, Kendricks Creek Methodist Episcopal Church North became a reality.  In 1939 the name was changed to Kendricks Creek Methodist Church, and in 1968 it became Kendricks Creek United Methodist Church as it stands today.

For more on the history of the United Methodist Church, go here.

 

Shares 0